School Communication Benchmarking — Rubrics of Practice and Suggested Measures, Updated October 2014
Is your school communication program emerging, established, or exemplary?
Find out with NSPRA’s School Communication Benchmarking — Rubrics of Practice and Suggested Measures
- Assess the current state of your program against rubrics
- Focus on comprehensive, internal and parent/family communications
- Evolve and improve your program
- Assign quantifiable measures
- Track results against the status/evolution of your program
- Share and compare results with high-performing programs/districts; emulate their approaches
- Correlate your communications results with other key indicators of your district such as student performance results, staff engagement results, and more
- Support requests for additional communication resources
If you don't already have a username and password on this site, one will be created for you. You'll need that username and password to log in to download this item.
# of pages: