NSPRA appreciates the efforts of chapter leaders who are dedicated to advancing the practice of school public relations and communication and supporting the professional needs of our members at the state level.
Annual Leaders' Meeting
NSPRA convenes a meeting for incoming chapter officers and Project Team/committee leaders at the NSPRA Seminar each year to provide updates and information needed to plan for the coming year. This meeting is held on Sunday, the first official day of the Seminar.
The Leading Edge
Click on the link below to view the latest edition of The Leading Edge for Chapter Leaders news update (link opens a new window in your browser).
Important Chapter Information
- Chapter Deadlines for 2013-14
- 2013 Cash Flow Report
- Mark of Distinction Chapter Recognition Program Guidelines/Entry Form (Word) and (PDF)
- Sample Member Recruitment Letters
- NSPRA Foundation Grant RFP
- Chapter Strategic Planning Guide
- Good Business Practices
- Chapter Policies
Awards/Scholarship Information and Nomination Forms
Chapter Best Practices/Tip Sheets