Superintendents to Watch 2015-2016 Honorees
NSPRA is pleased to announce the honorees of the 2015-2016 Superintendents to Watch program. This program is designed to recognize superintendents, with fewer than five years' experience as a superintendent, using communication technology in innovative and effective ways. The program is possible due to the generous support of SchoolMessenger.
- Dr. Nick Brake, Owensboro Public Schools, Owensboro, KY
- Mrs. Jennifer Brown, Cadillac Area Public Schools, Cadillac, MI
- Amy Bryan, Butler County School System, Greenville, AL
- Dr. Shari L. Camhi, Baldwin School District, Baldwin, NY
- PJ Caposey, Meridian CUSD 223, Oregon, IL
- Dr. S. Dallas Dance, Baltimore County Public Schools, Towson, MD
- Mark Duerwaechter, Kaukauna Area School District, Kaukauna, WI
- Dr. Richard F. Dunlap, Upper Darby School District, Drexel Hill, PA
- Dr. Tahira Dupree Chase, Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY
- Steven Estepp, Mariemont City School District, Cincinnati, OH
- Kathy Greenich, Knox County Career Center, Mount Vernon, OH
- Dr. Steven K. Hirase, Murray City School District, Murray, UT
- Dr. Ehren Jarrett, Rockford Public School District #205, Rockford, IL
- James F. Lane, Goochland County Public Schools, West Goochland, VA
- Dr. Michael Lubelfeld, Deerfield Public Schools District, 109 Deerfield, IL
- Dr. Richard Machesky, Troy School District, Troy, MI
- Dr. Khalid N. Mumin, Reading School District, Reading, PA
- Dr. Sheila Phillips, Vestavia Hills City Schools, Vestavia Hills, AL
- Dr. H.T. Sanchez, Tucson Unified School District, Tucson, AZ
- Richard T. Sniscak, Parkland School District, Allentown, PA
- David Stegall, Newton-Conover City Schools, Newton, NC
- Dr. Jim Sutfin, Millard Public Schools, Omaha, NE
- Dr. Mario Ventura, Isaac School District No. 5, Phoenix, AZ
- Dr. Jamie Wilson, Denton Independent School District, Denton, TX
These superintendents are recognized for using dynamic, fast-paced leadership with strong communication at its core. They engage and inform their school communities with new communication technology tools combined with tried-and-true techniques. We will feature profiles of these top administrators in our coming e-newsletters.
For more program information, contact Beth Pernerewski, CMP, manager of Seminar, partnerships and programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-519-1230.
The Superintendents to Watch program is sponsored by SchoolMessenger. SchoolMessenger, part of West Corporation, is the trusted provider of K-12 communications solutions. Thousands of school districts, charter schools, private schools, and other educational institutions in all 50 U.S. states and Canada depend on SchoolMessenger products and services. From notifications and websites to custom mobile apps and social media, school leaders have relied on the SchoolMessenger platform since 1999 to engage with their communities in multiple languages and on any device. To learn more about SchoolMessenger, visit www.schoolmessenger.com or call 888-527-5225.