NSPRA National Seminar
This year's Seminar in San Diego, California, from July 7-10, is designed to be The Source of where your school district's communication needs will be met and solutions found. NSPRA 2013 will offer you multiple solutions and the opportunity to learn from the best in both the education and business worlds of communcation and leadership.
Register today to take advantage of the best deals!
NSPRA National Seminar
San Diego, California
July 7-10, 2013
Pre-Seminar Workshops Registration
Seminar Hotel Reservations
Seminar at a Glance
Action Labs/Special Sessions
Seminar Registrant Resources
Sponsors & Exhibitors' Information
Graduate Semester Extention Credit
The NSPRA National Seminar is the largest gathering of school communication professionals in North America, bringing together outstanding experts and practitioners in communication and leadership for four days of collaboration and learning.
School public relations professionals and educational leaders must demonstrate accountability and student achievement in local schools like never before. You need public engagement. And, you need clear communication to get your messages heard and strengthen the connection between your schools and your community.
At the Seminar, you’ll connect with others who are using effective communication to build bridges that ensure education success for all students. You’ll learn innovative and strategic ways to deliver key messages about your schools, foster open and honest dialogue with stakeholders, and develop dynamic internal and external communication programs. You’ll meet some of North America’s leading communication experts and school PR pros who will help you build trust, understanding, support, and respect for your schools.
With numerous skill-building sessions rich in resources and ideas, the NSPRA Seminar provides a laser focus on what’s working in cutting-edge communication programs and how to respond to today’s critical education issues. Communication issues you deal with daily, such as accountability, transparency, funding, rebuilding trust and public support, student performance, communication technology, media relations, handling crises, branding and marketing, public engagement, social media, customer service, diversity and tolerance, education advocacy and much, much more.
Whether you are a full-time public relations/communications professional, a superintendent, or an educator with communication responsibilities, the NSPRA Seminar will inspire you to expand and improve the communication program in your district and provide you with the ideas, tools and resources to get started.
Need a reason to attend an NSPRA Seminar?
Here's what participants say:
- It’s the Mecca of School PR. -- Tom Salter, Montgomery (Ala.) Public Schools
- Great networking and valuable training sessions. -- Diana Gulotta, Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Mo.
- You will become rejuvenated and filled with new ideas that you can use immediately in your own shop. -- Deborah Uroda, Durango (Colo.) School District 9-R
- It’s the only opportunity you will ever have to pick so many bright brains - all in the same
week and in the same location. -- Mary Beth Hill, Lexington (S.C.) School District One
- It has offerings that will appeal to everyone, from beginner to seasoned (and somewhat grizzled) veterans. -- Merrie Meyers-Kershaw, APR, Fellow PRSA, Broward County Public Schools, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- The Seminar provides inspiration, affirmation, and information for those who work to tell the stories of America's public schools. -- Sloan Roach, Gwinnett County Public Schools, Suwanee, Ga.
- It’s the most worthwhile, career enhancing experience a school PR person will ever have the chance to attend! -- Kelly Keeton, Cecil County Public Schools, Elkton, Md.
- The keynote speeches are really powerful. -- Joseph Escobedo, Albuquerque (N.M.) Public Schools
- The relevancy of the presentations makes this conference exceptionally worthwhile and valuable. -- Elise Shelton, Clarksville-Montgomery County School System, Clarksville, Tenn.